Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Gah!!!

Help me, oh, help me!

I have just seen a knitted sweater / jacket / whatever in the elevator . . .

It is circular (sort of like the Sunrise Circle Jacket), but with a ribbed shawl-collar, and the entire back is concentric circles of cables.

Rounds and rounds of them . . .

And at the center was what looked like a circular celtic knot.

KNITTED.

I need it!!!! (Or the pattern. Or a good look at the thing so that I can unvent it.)

I was so busy freaking out about how great it was (internally, that is; in "real life" I am a little too boring and shy to "freak out" in a public elevator) that I couldn't even open my darn mouth to ask the person who was wearing it ANYTHING about it!

Ackkkkkk.

Gahhhh!

Anyone have a clue???

(I'm thinking Starmore's Aran Knitting, maybe? Maybe the secret is short-rows? This is going to distract me for sure . . . )

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger AuntieAnn said...

I'm sorry that I can't help, but it sounds fabulous -- if you find it, I hope you post where to find the pattern.

3:14 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

If anyone can figure out the pattern, it's you. Good luck finding the pattern and, if you do, please share!:)

ang

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home